Monday, August 17, 2009

Sunday tv watching

The PGA is in Minne-show-ta. If we were golf people I suppose this would have been a bigger deal. Instead, it's an asterisk.
We went out to visit the grandparents Jane and Jon. Roman was getting tired, but didn't want to nap. I took him on my lap, uncle Dave turned on golf. Within 5 minutes Roman was out. Uncle Andy (yeah, the gang was all there) said "all he needs is a beer in one hand and a remote in the other and he's set" (or something to that effect). True. Golf put him out.
But not for long.

Le Tigre (I'm sure no one calls him that) was up.
Shhhhhhh.


I can't believe how nice a picture of the picture the camera took. I'm shocked.

A short while later, Zoe joined Roman. I believe there are watching the ultimate winner.



Or not.



Plants are tasty.



But Tiger's up again...




YAAAY!
(Zoe has now started to clap. It's pretty darn cute.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, too, was amazed at the clarity of the pic in pic but even moreso at Roman and Zoe's abilities now!
Hugs to all, annie