Saturday, September 19, 2009

Twins game!

Last Sunday we took the twins to a Twins game. It was supposed to be a special occasion as it was twins day at the Twins game. Twins who bought thru the special promotion got to parade on the field.
Stipulation: arrive at the field gate by noon. When did we get there? 12:08. This shouldn't be a surprise. So after some nasty looks between mom and dad (pass the blame, be mad...) we got over it and made our way into the stadium.



Grandma Candy came along and meeting us at the ballpark were some of Dad's workmates: Kitty, Chuck, Antonio and his new wife Anna.
I didn't get a picture of all them (bad mama).
But we were able to sport the Roman & Zoe Twins outfits that your uncle Andy gave you for Christmas last year. Yee-haw!



Zoe spent the game flirting with everyone. Kitty, Chuck, Antonio and Anna sat behind us and she spent the game making eyes at them. She also was in full wave and "hi" mode. Good place to practice.



Roman, on the other hand, was NOT a fan of any loud noise. Kind of a problem at a baseball game, especially since they won!




They did really well though, we left at the bottom of the ninth, mainly to have time to pick up our stroller from guest services and get out of the building with out the huge crowds.





Dad, Roman and Zoe pose outside the beer garden that dad's work put up in the plaza area. I should say designed and put up. I think one year I even got in on the act and helped put it up.

And a hidden joy: Taking a peek down at Roman as we walk back to the car.



Sometime ago Grandma Candy noticed how you cross your feet. You do. Then I noticed that I do the same thing a lot (I'm even doing it now as I type). Now I smile every time I see it.

No comments: