Thursday, July 21, 2011

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck


Zoe told her first joke. Don't ask me what it was exactly, except Roman kept saying something and Zoe finally said something about the water spout (from the itsy bitsy spider). She was making a connection with what he said and made me laugh. Again, don't ask me what it was...


 And then tonight Roman did a similar thing. He and Zoe discovered a crack on the ceiling of the bathroom and were chatting about it. Dad came home from school  (almost done with the 1st class and looking like an A!) and they told him all about the crack. Daddy told Roman to tell me we needed a bigger tool to fix it.  Now we've got Roman on Daddy's team and I can TOTALLY see him being Daddy's little helper. He likes his "toos" (silent "l"). Z & R kept talking about the crack until Roman said "it's a duck". Quack crack.
Bring on the knock knock jokes (that is until you do and I cry "mercy!")

 I love your little minds and am amazed at how fast you are picking things up.

No comments: