Thursday, March 29, 2012


Grandma Candy brought Miss Zo a dress last Thursday, and Zoe had to wear it right away Over a size 18 month dress that she still wears as a shirt. Yeah, funny, eh?  I think your dad has an attachment to this shirt too. It's somewhat in the style of the shirt one of the little girls wears on Sid the Science kid. A show you really haven't watched in awhile...but still. Your dad is nostalgic!
Zoe's told me more than once that she wants to wear dresses this summer. Ok then. That wasn't me at 3. Or maybe it was, although I distinctly remember voicing my opinion that I wasn't going to wear dresses and I just bet it was pretty young.


But I willingly oblige Ms Zoe's request. We even found a really cute Easter one yesterday. Pink? What do you think? 
Can't wait.

No comments: