Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Who's That Girl??!


So mama is out of town for a few nights. I call home and your Dad says you'll never guess what I saw when I opened the door after nap time. I kept guessing.  I didn't expect the little blond haired girl above.  Zoe told me on the phone "Daddy saw me and laughed". Yep. And he still was when I talked to him on the phone. 

One more night, kiddos. Then I expect a big old hug and a big old kiss.

In other news, Grandma Jane's report, via email:

Today's smile.  Forgot to tell Mike what Roman said this morning.  He wanted me to fetch some monster trucks while I was doing something for Zoe.  I said, "OK, hold your jets".  He left and came back with his little toy plastic jet plane. those darn idioms.
Jane the MOM


1 comment:

Jane said...

Did a double take on picture of blond Zoe. For some reason that reminds me of another little girl who would pose for pictures years ago, Mama Mary. Cute.