Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Registered for Preschool!

Registered for Preschool!  I'm pretty excited about that. We made a visit to the school today and turned in our paperwork for next fall. I think you guys are going to have fun. Hopefully they won't change the schedule (just 2 days a week at 2 hours a pop), or we'll probably have to make so adjustments (again). We've got kind of a wacky schedule going on and it's going to get whackier. Oh well. We got to see the class, with the 4 year olds in action. You guys just stood and looked around. Our guide did try to get you a little involved with some of the stuff sitting around. When we went back to the office Roman was sad. He didn't want to leave. Okay sad= whiny I don't wanna leave that room. I wanna go back.
I think I'm excited because it's new scenery, new adventures...

No comments: