Monday, October 19, 2009

Bad Mama

Bad Mama isn't updating the blog.
Bad Mama is prioritizing, which means the blog is shelved off somewhere "over there". Lots of stuff going on, not a lot of it blog-worthy. But there is stuff. :)

Bad Mama's work schedule has been jumbled - working on my day off and taking time off at other times. It throws the rhythm off, you know? Dad had a job interview last week, we're waiting to hear something, anything. It's rare to actually get a call on a resume, so that was good. It would be a definite schedule shifter too (7am start time- I'm not so sure that's your Dad's "prime" time). I think we're both in the "if it's meant to happen, it'll happen" mode. And I know, I'm not really a "Bad Mama", but hey, you gotta spice the blog up somehow, no?

Not too much outside activity- it's too darn cold! It snowed on Columbus Day. I was at work hoping Dad pointed it out to you. He did, and while you ate lunch he went out and made a couple of snowballs for you to experience with your lunch. Blog moment, daddy! I asked him to blog it, but he's got a million things going as well (new lights up in the kitchen, re-tiling a portion of the tub...selling stuff on craig's list...working...taking care of you two!). Busy daddy.

Snow does however mean socks and shoes- both of which we've chosen to forgo until now..



One must TASTE the boot, or the shoelace, whichever is most convenient.

I've caught a couple pictures here and there, so some day they'll go up. And we're quickly approaching Halloween, which means we better figure out what you two will be dressing up as! On a related, but unrelated, note your Grandma C asked if I had anything special for your Christmas outfit. Well I do now, thanks to her. I can't wait to get some photos of you in your new duds. Hee hee. You're just like little dolls. I never thought I've have so much fun with it. Although it's getting more challenging because you have the ability to fight back! No socks or shoes for me, please (Zoe).


Thankfully Zoe's boots are a little tougher to get off, but one did FALL off after a visit into Fleet Farm (woo hoo- for some reason I had an urge to go to Fleet Farm and your dad is up for any trip to just about any store). So the other boot came off in the car (courtesy of mom), and then the socks (courtesy of Zoe).

Roman doesn't have this issue, but it does bring us to another milestone: Forward facing car seats! In Dad's car anyway...



We haven't gotten around to putting them in my car, but we will soon. Those bulky winter jackets were making it tougher to get you in the rear facing Chico seats. You like this better, and so did I as the passenger. I could turn around and see you both! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, Good Mama! Missed you all. Keep your shoes on, Zoe!
Love, Payson-annie