Sunday, October 25, 2009

Choo Choo Ch' Boogie- deux

There's the house on the left that Roman was sitting on that prompted Dad to get out the new Train toy.



I picked this up at a garage sale last spring. I cleaned it up and brought it out a couple of weeks ago. It comes with a scooter to park in the garage, a swing, some potted "plants" (stickers of plants) and two Weebles (Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down, don't you know). As soon as I put it out I wondered if Roman or Zoe would play with it. It doesn't beep, it doesn't sing, it doesn't light up. We've got a lot of toys that do those things.


Within a few minutes Roman was playing with the house. Moving stuff around, putting things inside the house. Hey Mikey, he likes it! So it doesn't need to make noise or do anything to be entertaining. Zoe, she likes to hand us books. Continuously. Not a bad thing (I must remind myself!).




The train is good to though. Lots of choices you two have! So many fun train activities to explore in the future. So much to do, you guys!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I can't wait to play with that train myself. See you tomorrow.
Grandma J

Anonymous said...

No wonder, Grandma Jane! What a train! Have fun with R and Z choo choo!

annie