Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Apparently Roman was more fond of the camera this day

At least that's why I explain the high ratio of Roman:Zoe pictures. I have the whole week off (+ bonus day at the front end). It's Wednesday. It's been 5 days at home (Daddy was working Monday and Tuesday and part of today).



I get to see you in your morning jammies. I get to figure out the morning routine (your dad is in charge of that when I'm working). I don't know that I'm getting it.
No mama, I don't want my milk in a sippy cup (I'm spending this long stretch at home weaning them from everything but a nighttime bottle). Maybe that is what makes for crabby kids.



I spent this afternoon, Roman sleeping on my tummy, trying to remember to be thankful. Re-directing thoughts of a negative nature is a good thing.



Thank you for their health.



Thank you for their growth (which includes a little naughty behavior, they have to figure lots of stuff out).



What, mama? You didn't want me to throw my milk on the floor? (and say "uh oh" as I threw it?)
!!!

1 comment:

Auntie Barb said...

Put away all the breakables and
"don't touches"!! Roman and Zoe are on the move!! These pics are just adorable, as are those babies! Hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Lots of Love and Kisses!

Auntie Barb, Ashley and Jake