Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Book time

Even though I'm out of town for work and missing you [ :( ], I still have the opportunity to visit you on the blog. And add new content! Woo hoo.

You guys love your books. I'm giving a lot of credit to Shawn, our part time daycare provider. She's been really good about getting Zoe and Roman interested. Zoe particularly I think goes for the books, although she's Miss Short Attention Span.



Above Daddy "reads" you a book. This consisted of opening the pages and silently letting you take it all in. I think Daddy's method is lacking something, but that's okay. He must have lost his voice that day.

You still love your Sesame Street books. When I get to the page with Zoe I always wonder what our Zoe thinks. The concept that she is Zoe and she is Zoe. There's so much to learn.

Still it's going to be better when you don't want to eat your books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A book is like a Golden Door that leads us into places near and far and best of all, it always stands ajar!"
From frontspiece of Childcraft Vol 1. I am so glad R and Z are learning to enjoy them.
annie