Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stop the Press!

Apparently that photo of Grandpa Jon with his mom is not Grandpa Jon with his Mom. We're not sure who she is. Ha ha ha. No, that's his mom, it's just not him. It's his older sister Judy.
I blame your Grandpa for this one. He labelled that photo "Jon and Mom".



Jon and Judy. Judy and Jon.




Jannie called me at work to let me know. Here she is, a couple of years ago.



She's the youngest of 4, with a pretty good age spread from Jim, the oldest. Kind of like my family, with Dan as the oldest and Andy as the youngest. A trend. One I think we'll be stopping in this family - otherwise I'm going to be 50-something having a baby. Not gonna happen



Grandpa Jon's family, sans Jannie!

And below at the conservatory at Como Park. This particular spot is gone I guess. We went to the zoo and took a very quick stroll thru the conservatory yesterday. More on that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Families (and photos of them) are just the greatest!

annie