Monday, November 16, 2009

More fall

(the kind without bumps to the head)
Fun, fun, fun!


I decided I needed to jump right in there and demonstrate how to play in the leaves.

It's fun to make the leaves rain down on us.


Quick studies, you two.


And so sweet. You make me laugh, you make me smile.


Oh Buddy. I KNOW I'm going to miss you being this small.


Yes, Zoe. I thoroughly enjoy you guys. Don't look so disgusted! :)


We get to pick you up and hug and kiss you anytime we want.


I'm taking full advantage of that. One at a time, or both at once!

Mmmmmwah! xoxo
Grandma Candy likes to do the same.

She even helps you learn to walk (by the way Zoe was taking her first tentative steps last Friday).
Roman - he's going to practice a bit more. But I expect once he sees his sister toddling around he won't be far behind.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the 'leaf study!' Hard to pick a favorite. Great pics! Yeah for leaves! You're 'making wonderful memories!'
Love, annie