Sunday, September 19, 2010

From your grandma (and published in the local paper)


Paper? What's that?


The MOM in Stillwater: Subject: The Girl With the Draggin' Tutu.

My daughter reported that almost-2-year-old granddaughter Zoe has wanted to wear her pink tutu every day, over every outfit. She sent a couple photos of her so
attired.

I babysat Zoe and her twin, Roman, yesterday. When I dressed her, she wanted to put the pink tutu (which she calls 'princess') over her jeans. I slipped it off when I changed a smelly diaper later, so it wouldn't get soiled. Then I put the tutu on my head like a lampshade, thinking this would make her laugh. I misjudged her. She broke into tears. I quickly rectified the situation and wiped her tears.

Don't mess with a princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it hats now instead of tutu?
Cute look Zoe. Love you.