Thursday, September 2, 2010

State Fair 2010, part 2



Yeah, the sign says "meat goat", but we don't think about that.



These puppies, er goats, are way too cute for that.



Ambassadors of carnivorism.



Exciting times to see one up close.



Happy times.



And this is not like a petting zoo. These are barns, and the animals are a-movin'.



You think I could get you to wear the pig ears, Zoe?



Nope.



But I sported them throughout the barn.



Daddy got to carry your thru the horse barn. Behind you is the miniature carriage pulled by a team of miniature horses in the daily parade. We missed that, but we saw one of the horses getting put back in it's stable. Cute. [You want to go back in your stroller, Zo? 'NO!']



[You want to go back in your stroller, Zo? 'NO!']



[You want to see the horsey up close, Zo? 'NoooooooooooooO!']

It occured to me the other day that I'm going to love all the pictures of you when you get older. You might. But you might also get a kick out of all the people in your life (and how YOUNG they looked). Thing is, I don't really like pictures of myself. Not at the best photo taking place in my life (but that probably shouldn't matter, should it?). Thing is, it still kind of drives the content. But I will attempt to take more of you and yours.

1 comment:

Jane said...

You don't see stands selling "Goat-on-a-stick" for that reason. Too cute.