Sunday, September 12, 2010

Time for the first pumpkins to roll off the truck

And into the curious hands of our own pumpkins.






Courtesy of Grandma Candy. She stopped by after work the other day to give you your first pumpkins of the season. I'm not quite there yet, but just about ready for that transition to fall colors and fall activities.



Zoe's on a tutu kick. Had to wear it all day several times and the other morning I went to get her up and she had worn it to bed. Princess!

Totally unrelated. This morning I was in their room picking up stuff (it's mysteriously seems to scatter!). Zoe comes running in saying something that sounded like "got". Over and over. Usually this means she's trying to communicate something. She drags me to the kitchen to show me. Your dad had poured me a cup of coffee in "my" cup. CUP, cup, cup, Mommy's cup. So not only does she bring Roman his milk in the morning (or his water in the afternoon), she's now letting me know that my coffee is ready and waiting. Nice girl. ;)

No comments: