Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We were thinking about adding onto the house...



This past Saturday Grandma Jane and Grandpa Jon dropped off an early birthday present. Not one that fits in the back of any vehicle we have. So by boat it came.



A playhouse for R & Z. Like Grandma said- here's one house that actually sells!



How much do we love thee, little house?



Oh so much!



Whoever decided to put shutters on this thing was BRILLIANT. Open. Closed. Open. Closed. Open. Closed. Open. Got the picture?




It's even got a kitchen sink with a window (better than our house!). Zoe was washing her hands, washing dishes...



And got Dad in the house,



with Roman and Abby Cadabby. Earlier in the day I hit a sale put on by the moms of multiples group I belong to. At this point I pay the dues so I can get in on the pre-sale of the twice yearly sales. Does it offset the cost? I think so. I took home quite the haul last weekend. Toys to be parcelled out.



The backyard is even MORE interesting to you now that you can peer out from your own house.



And you're learning to create a little space for yourself.



Closed!



But not for long.
You each had to take your turn answering the door.





Dad got a kick out of that.



All these photos are taken with my new camera. Yay-hoo!
I took the next one from the same spot as those above, zoomed in on Dad's mug. I was really impressed at how good it came out! Mr. Handsome ;)



After nap time we went back out to play (and I think every day since..)



You two even posed!




And then "see ya later, ma". There certainly is a lot of action going on. Reminds me of the Family Circus cartoons I liked so much when I was a little girl. I think they often conveyed the hustle and bustle of little ones. Apparently your grandma still has my collection of those books and I bet someday they will be yours.



And couldn't this be a prize winning shot if Zoe's arm wasn't in the way! ;)



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. I think it's a winner!

No comments: