Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Yep, your parents have celebrations too.
One day after your birthday is our anniversary - 4 years this year. That's all? Yeah. But we've been together for 7 (no foreseeable itching on the horizon).

Your Grandma Candy watched you guys this year and your dad and I went out. I got some free (woo hoo!) passes from the library to go to the observation deck on the Foshay in downtown Minneapolis. I had no idea it was even there. Apparently it has been for awhile. It was a rainy afternoon, but by the time we got there it was dry enough to take in some views.

 I didn't have my camera with me, so we had to rely on the cellphone for a record of our visit.
 Which made for an unsuccessful shot of the two of us. Oh well.

 But I did get one of your dad,


And he of me.

I was feeling very non Mommy and grown up (but couldn't help think about you and talk about you all evening!!). Some day (far off!) we'll bring you up there too.

No comments: