Friday, October 1, 2010

 I took a week off over your birthday and our anniversary. One day we drove up to Duluth for the day. We had to stop midway to let you stretch your legs. Walking with Grandma is always a good thing. Or walking with Mima. Mima is the initial name, sometimes you'll breakdown and call her grandma.

Up next are some pictures from the Duluth Zoo. My expectations were low, which is always a good place to set the bar. Anything over awful makes the place seem exceptional. I went there once when I was probably in my early teens. It wasn't a very nice zoo. It's been updated and looks a lot nicer. It's small, and that's okay. And it had a playground in the middle of it.


 Swinging is FUN. Right?
Maybe not always. Maybe not usually for Zoe. She's got about a 1.5 swing tolerance.

After your dad saw some of the pictures I took he said we should start a blog about inappropriate parenting. Maybe mommy shouldn't have been snapping pictures when Zoe was crying like this. Maybe Mommy should have tended to the child. But hey, I was zooming in with my new camera to get this shot. I did get to her once I saw the big cry.
Really.

No comments: