Saturday, October 30, 2010

Good thing we have a Costco membership

Because we need to buy our black olives in bulk. You two go nuts when you see a can of them. And pretty soon the can is gone.

 We've learned the fun of putting them on our fingers. Although note that I'm holding Roman's hand. It took a few tries to take this picture because you kept eating them before I could take the picture. We had to have two parents in on this one.


Zoe, dear Zoe. She decided to rub whatever we had for dinner in her hair. Oh Zo.

Good thing bath time is right after dinner time. I don't think that's an accident, actually.


 

You were even less willing to let me get those on your fingers. Ah- yum!


But once you saw the joy of it, you let them be for a few seconds.


 So much more fun to eat this way too. I did this with Bugles when I was a kid. I don't think I touched olives!

Delish!

No comments: