Monday, October 18, 2010

After our trolley ride we checked out a playground near the station. What's funny about this place is that it reminds me of the kind of parks I played in as a kid. It looked like the same slide and climbing equipment I played on when I was 4 (there are home movies to prove it!). Apparently this Minneapolis park never got the facelift.

No matter to you two!


 I could probably locate a picture of me on a lion just like this one!


Afterward we stopped for ice cream. It was a hot day and I think they were trying to clear out the stuff - the season is supposed to be over already! I'm not sure why I think this is a good idea. I have forgetfullitus. Oh yeah, that's messy.

 
 
But it was a pleasant place to sit. Roman pointed out the boats, just behind us.
And that was it for pictures that day. My camera was full!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some 'facelifts' just aren't necessary. Another delightful spot in MN! Ro and Zo, you are so blessed! annie