Thursday, September 9, 2010

This woman, dear children, is the reason you exist

Grandma Candy? Well, yes I guess that's true. Grandma Candy begat Daddy who begat Roman and Zoe. It's not often you get the word "begat" in a sentence.



The woman centered in the picture above- Liz is the one who set your Dad and me up on a blind date. Friend of Grandma, friend of your mom. I suppose that's for another post....But thanks to Liz, you are here!
I'm going to apologize for the color on these pictures, it's ghastly, but it is what it is. Soon: photos on the spanking new camera. Later: Good pictures from it after I figure out what I'm doing. In the meantime...

Cookies!



Both Roman and Zoe started the evening out with a giant chocolate chip cookie. yummy.



Later there were chips. And Roman watched me dipping mine in salsa and thought he'd follow suit. Not exactly what he bargained for.
And later still and ice cream sandwich. Yes, nutrition is king in our house ;)





These two walked away with goodies. Zoe with a pair of white, feathery wings (pictures someday, when it's possible) and Roman with a flashlight. RaRa went to bed with the flashlight and went right for it first thing in the morning when he got up.


This little light of mine...

No comments: