Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Monkey time


We have a lot of "times" in our house. "Diaper" time (said in a very distinct way not easily transcribed- diahpha time!), nigh nigh time. Why not monkey time?


The weather this time of year just throws me. I don't know how to dress. Too cold. Too warm. I'm NOT complaining. I love days like yesterday where we could go out without a coat. Or nights when you can get by with a light coat. Nights? 5:30 is now officially "night" because it's dark. I don't entirely mind that - there's something about the transitional time where it throws you off a bit that I like. Same with the weather. It goes away pretty quickly, but I do enjoy the changing of the seasons. And this time of year we have Thanksgiving and then Christmas to look forward to. After that it's a long gaze out to spring (rebirth!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the monkeys AND the warm ears! annie