Friday, November 12, 2010

Twin Cities Corn Maze




I figured I better post these pictures of fun at the Twin Cities Harvest Festival and Maze before the snow flies (which could be any day now). Halloween morning we went to check this place out. I attempted to get some discount tickets online and I thought that effort had failed. The last week this place was open for the season I discovered that yes, I had paid for the discount tickets...so after some relatively painless digging (really! What a nice surprise) I was emailed our vouchers.  I'm glad we went!


 This corn pit was one of the highlights. It was huge,and we had a lot of room to ourselves that morning.


 DON'T eat the corn Zoe. Yes, this is something we had to tell her more than once.


You guys weren't all too keen on being buried in the stuff, but I attempted it on myself. That corn was c-o-l-d. I've been weaning this jacket and the first time I put it on after this visit I tucked my hands in the pockets. Corn. It made me smile. And I left it there - it reminds me of this visit!



Dancing in the corn? Why not?


Yee- haw!

There was also an appropriately sized maze, which you had fun in.  Roman had to climb up top, which was fine.

Me, I just followed you around with my camera!

No comments: