Sunday, June 5, 2011

Don't play with your food (strike that, go ahead)

On Memorial weekend our neighbor's daughter and son in law brought over a couple of gifts for you guys. Pinellopy Pineapple for Ms Zoe.

Yes, cheese IS good with pineapple. 

And Bobby Banana for Roman.

 These made me think of one of my all time favorite bumper stickers. Not necessarily for any political or philosophical reason (unless you count playing with words philosophical). It read: Dole for Pineapple. This would be 1996, the year he was running for president. I just thought that was pretty funny. They took a stand but weren't mean about it. Can't we go back there (please!)?


 And good old Bob Dole became a torpedo to launch in the living room.

Roman chanted "Bobby Banana!" as he threw it.

Zoe preferred to dance with her Pinellopy. I had a hard time saying that. But I do love her nightgown. And so does she.




 

No comments: