Monday, June 20, 2011

Well the kids are all hopped up and ready to go*

A couple of Sundays ago we went to the Flint Hills Childrens Festival in downtown St Paul. How awesome was that? Note to self: while the activities die down by 3pm on a Sunday, so do the crowds. We were able to get baby's first tattoo with not too long of a wait.


 Zo was pretty darn good, which I think surprised the artist who suggested "something simple".

Roman got a slightly more elaborate one.





And hair. Boy, oh boy. Hair. There was a booth where you could get yourself all decorated up... When asked what she wanted, Zoe said "pink". Ok. I think we kind of fudged that one (purple/pink...close enough). 


 And Grandma Candy was with us and suggested a spikey 'do for the Ro, much like the boy in front of him. Yeah, with that much hair the results were humorous. It made me laugh, and THAT is a good thing.




Our own neighborhood tough. Just needs a pack of candy cigarettes wrapped up in that sleeve.


And this picture reminds me of Run, Lola, Run for some reason. And I really like it. The colors came out fan-tas-tic.



A little surprised, Ro? Tee hee, it's still funny a week later.



And a repost, but MAN look at the COLOR.

The first annual Pianos on Parade is going on in downtown St Paul. Pretty nifty.


* As I tried to figure out a title, all I could hear in my head is the song that begins with this lyric. So there.

No comments: