Tuesday, May 12, 2009

all the news...

that's fit to print?
There's just not enough time. It seems like the available time is slipping away, and getting to the blog to put actual content, well that's not so easy.
Mommy/Mary guilt makes me wonder where I should be spending my free time.
Cleaning the house?
Doing dishes?
Laundry?
Grocery shopping?
Finding summer clothes?
Ironing (HA!)?
Going thru my stack of stuff, the "I'll deal with it later" pile?
(this creates a sublist of itself)
Ordering some pictures of the kids (it's been since January)?
Emailing people I've lost touch with?
Emptying the litter box?
Mowing the lawn?
Cleaning up the coffee I spilled in my car's center console (2 months ago)?
Organizing the kids stash of clothes?
Reading the book I started more than a week ago and haven't picked up since?
Watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" that I picked up at Redbox tonight?
Sleep?
Blog?
Try to make coherent sense?

Too much.
But I wanted to say the kids are doing great. Last week Roman started moving a little more. He pulls himself around. I don't think he's up to great speeds yet, but he's moving. Zoe seems to be a little more interactive, laughing more and enjoying being out and about. She was funny at the zoo- lots of laughing and talking. She saw a guy with a video camera and started performing, or cooing. He didn't notice our little star but don't worry Zoe, I saw you. ;)

More to follow. Tomorrow's mom's day home. I'm not sure what's in store. Unfortunately it won't be as nice as last week, so I don't think there will be any park visits.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Nothing on the list more important than cuddling those kiddies.
Grandma Jane