Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some video fer ya'

Hi all, well last weekend was Mothers Day, Mommy's 1st Mothers Day. So we didnt have a Double Yolk then, and this weekend Daddy was pretty sick and Mommy went out of town for a business conference. So again no time for a Double Yolk. But I did work on some video for Mommy to see while she is outta town. I know she misses you two very much as do you two miss her! So far on the first nite, you haven't seemed to miss a beat. Thanks to Grandma K, helping out! She taught Zoe to stick out her tongue while she is on the "Bouncy Bouncy"
She looks like Michael Jordan! Well Zoe does give the CBL ( Chicago Bull Look) I will let you make the connections! We will have to check in on day 2, but in the meantime have a looksee at this....

I know the video quality isn't that good ( I tried a higher res, but then there wasnt any sound - we will have to get Grandpa to help us out) But the sound is the critical part of this. Someday we'll get it right. Well, good nite Mommy, we miss you!


3 comments:

Auntie Barb said...

OMG!!! He is too cute! and I love his little laugh! I haven't been able to hear them yet. Keep the videos coming PLEASE!!!
LOVE AND KISSES
Auntie Barb

Jane said...

That's America's Funniest Home Video funny! Love laughing babies.
Grandma Jane

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! He is really cute!
Aunt Kitty