Wednesday, May 6, 2009

gold mine!



Today was mom's day off and dad had some work to do. This is good (paying work), except mom misses the days off together...At any rate we got some pictures (my gold mine). Now to find the time to blog them...

We started our day at Har Mar - an old mall here in town. Not many stores left. And only one door I could find that I could get our double wide stroller thru. I couldn't get into the mall entrance of Barnes and Noble due to the security walls (what are those called?). Well I COULD have if I wanted to unclip the two strollers. That's too much work. Or I really didn't feel like I HAD to go in B & N.



We ended up at Como Park, a place we visited with your Grandpa Mike, Aunt Shannon, Uncle Jared and Aunt Amanda. Actually we went to the Zoo portion of the park, but as dad said when we visited it "was a zoo". One of the first nice Saturdays of the season. It was crazy busy. No fun. On a Wednesday I think it's not so bad, although we didn't go in the zoo. We just lazed about in the park under some big trees and took a stroll thru some of the paths.





It'll be fun to go back to the park with your dad, and with you as you get older. The carousel was up and running. That'll be fun.

And the playground.


Lots of picnic tables around it to enjoy our (future) pb&j lunches!

Of course we'll have to visit the conservatory as well (in the background). Always a good picture spot. But not until you're a little older.



Before snapping the picture above I said "smile". I think Roman took it to heart.

After a few hours out, Zoe was exhausted.



About 30 seconds later Roman was out too.

No comments: