Friday, May 29, 2009

okay daddy...

I'm not calling you now (I said I'd call back after feeding the kids) because I'm blogging. Sleeping babies (for now- they've gotten in the BAD habit of falling asleep to a bottle and thinking it was just nap time. 9:30 at night? Time to PLAY!)
Now I channel the kidlets:
So Dad, we listened to you on speakerphone talk to mom. We were eating our dinner - mashed potatoes and avocado. An odd combination, yes, but do we have a choice? (crazy mama!)
Afterward we played in the living room. We dragged ourselves around. Cried a little. Drooled on mom's leg. You know, the usual. Zoe jumped or "bouncy bouncyied" as mama likes to say.

What we really want to know Dad is,
Do you miss our soft, chubby little arms?



We're STILL playing with that balloon (what a good dollar store buy that was!)



Roman asks,
"How about my little baby neck? (Mama keeps kissing it- Can't you just see me smile and hear me giggle?"






Yes, Dad I'm still hogging the camera time.



Meanwhile...Zoe contemplates the giraffe.



Shaky shaky!



I love you daddy!



Wow, this is getting to saccharine, even for mommy ;)



Needless to say we miss you and look forward to your safe return. Your optimistic ways said late Friday....well make that Saturday...um...probably Sunday. Get 'er done and be safe. That's what matters.

No comments: