Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009 -We are family

Ah, if only there were time for perfect composition and oeswews (that's a typo that I have no idea how to translate, 5 minutes later), logical blogging.
It's turned into a lazy weekend. Once I get past a certain amount of days at home I turn into a lump. Having way too many Christmas cookies at my disposal does not help. Oh well. That's it. That's all the complaining I choose to do tonight.

Meanwhile, I blog on my new gift - a netbook. Something I can have upstairs, something I can plop on the coffee table or on the kitchen table. Something mobile, something small. Something Daddy and Grandma Candy went together on. Daddy made the following my desktop wallpaper:




I thought he'd put 2 snowmen, one without a hat (Zoe!), on it on purpose. Nope, just a background he added text to. Pretty good.

So many pictures from Christmas (and some I still want to take - Grandma Candy with Zoe and Roman in their Christmas outfits; we never got around to it on Christmas day, we all spent the day in our jammies).

Meanwhile a random sampling of photos to get us started.


Zoe and me on Christmas Eve. Zoe's not yet dolled up in her Christmas dress. We put her in that later.




I had to get Miss Zoe with Grandma Jane. Both of us wearing Santa hats, eh? Like mother like daughter. Zoe looks like she's about to sneeze. AH-Choo! She is adept at blowing her nose. Not that you needed to know that, but it's kind of funny.



Grandpa Jon and Cousin Mina - what ARE they doing? Mina's showing off the latest dance craze for all you hep cats? (Sorry, channelling the thoughts of a bygone era). Is that a bowling move I see Mina perfecting?



Well, Zoe's now in the mix, and your soon to be Aunt Laura...



Roman's catching the tv. Wii. Me, I'm so out of the loop on all that stuff. I know there will come a day when I won't be. You two will educate me



Your cousin Zach, cousin Mina and Uncle Andy battle it out in a game of tennis.



Again, Roman is glued to the tv. Later they had fun with the game console. Never a dull moment...

No comments: