Sunday, January 3, 2010

A bit of respite from the holidays...

The holidays were busy, lots of things to do. Visit relatives, open and play with presents, and a lot of nights staying up late. I think it has taken its toll on the kiddo's. The other night, bottles were made and half way through drinking them, Zoe went to bed. Roman was still working on his. I went out take the garbage (or recycle, take your pick) out and when I came back in, Mommy was in bed with her new netbook laptop. Zoe was in bed. Where's Roman? Not in the living room - not in the bedroom with Mommy - not in his crib like his sister. Hmm, where is he? Going back in the living room, what do I spy around the coffe table?



"I think I will just sit here for second. Just for a second. Ok, maybe I will close my eyes for a second, too. But just for a second..."



"But it feels so good to lay down... eyelids getting heavy... bottle nice and warm...



"OK, I give up. See you in the morning!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely adorable!! Miss you guys! <3 Shannon