Thursday, January 28, 2010

LOL

LOL



Your grandma posted on her blog about this. Texting, why OF COURSE. Zoe is texting. Do we need to explain to future R & Z what that was? I already practiced my story of how when we first got Netflix we had to wait 2 whole minutes (or so) for a one hour episode to download. Imagine that! Waiting! (Or when I was in grade school we were one of the first to have a VCR. We'd have people over to watch movies. It was a novelty. I digress).

Like many things, it's quite cute to let the kids play with something. When you want them to.

Any your nice Aunt Shannon let you play with her phone.
Lucky kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the jammies (and the absorption!)

annie

Ahhh, Granny Jane, 'No Problemo' indeed! smiles! annie

P.S. I didn't need the cookbook!:-)