Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Daddy!

We (well most of us, all by Daddy) spent Christmas day in our pajamas.
We took our time opening presents - stretched it right into dinner time.

We had lots of time to play. And nap. And play.



Zoe took a dive for daddy.




He's always good for a giggle.



Zoe & Roman, you are so lucky to have your daddy. And I'm so lucky to have him too!
Lately I've caught a glimpse of you Zoe and been struck by how much you look like your dad (at least via the pictures we have of him). And you're getting hair! Dark hair with a few curly cues after bath time.






No resemblance to Grover, which is good.



I don't recall the reason for the face, but I suspect it had something to do with "No, don't touch the ornaments...No, don't touch the lights..Zo-e!..."
Or maybe she WANTS to look like a character from Sesame Street.


I hope when I look back at this many years from now I'll still be able to hear your little laugh. This last picture captures it.

You are easy to laugh - often laughing when someone else laughs (Grandma Candy for example).
Tweetie Pie!

No comments: