Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fun as Miss Kitty's


Kitty was nice enough to have us over for a play date with her niece Frances, aka Frankie.



It took a few minutes to acclimate(doesn't it always), but they started to have fun.



I mean with a hammock and Kitty to help swing it, who wouldn't?



It was such a nice day, sitting in the grass (in the shade!).



Or maybe it was because they kids were entertained. By Frankie's mom Becca,



by Kitty and...





Who's that I spy?



Frankie's older brother Jack perhaps?



Yes! Playing a little hide and go seek (which they've taught Frankie - it's adorable when she covers her eyes and counts). Jack was a big help with the twins that day. Thanks Jack!





And thanks Kitty for having us over, it was a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog could be a book. So many adventures, so much fun. When I was a kid we had a series of books, "The Bobsey Twins..." The books were about their little lives like "The Bobsey Twins at the Seashore" etc. Reminds me of your blog but you have lots of good pictures. Sure enjoy it.
Grandma J

Mary said...

I see my typo for the title now, although "Fun as Miss Kitty" would have worked! Fun AT Miss Kitty's as well ;)

Anonymous said...

Me too, Grandma J! What delightful adventures of Ro and Zo!
Hammocks are such fun and Miss Kitty's is sure super fun! The pictorials of Ro and Zo are tops!
annie

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to have you all over! I laughed so much! Thanks lets do it again soon!
Miss Kitty

(I like the fun "as" Miss Kitty! makes it sound like I am really fun!)