Monday, June 28, 2010

I choo choose you...

I spy a train.



I spy Grandpa Jon on that train!



And Roman and Mommy and Zoe and Daddy!



Lucky us got to go on a ride on a train on Sunday. There's a club in Western Wisconsin that opens up 5 days a year to give rides to the public. AMAZING - we took a 10-15 minute ride thru the woods, over bridges, and thru a tunnel. Awesome! No cameras allowed during the ride, but Zoe and Roman seemed to enjoy it. I think they'll continue to appreciate it as the years go by. I think your uncle Andy enjoyed this when he was little and after that your uncle cousin Zach (who was very much "into" Thomas the tank engine).



For sure this will be an annual pilgrimage. :)

1 comment:

Auntie Barb said...

This looks like a railroad park in Arizona cousin Annie took us to when Ashley was a tiny tot! It was tons of fun too! Enjoying the pics and miss you all so much!



Much luv,

Auntie Barb