Sunday, April 10, 2011

A good day for a backyard picnic!

Last Wednesday (or the day of sun- woo hoo!)



UNTIL a little girl decided it was a good idea to become one with the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Or open 'er up and use its contents as lotion.



It's times like these when I wonder where she learned this. And, sorry Shawn, I tell myself "she picked it up at daycare". Not because I intellectually believe that, but it certainly is an easy excuse to think she saw another child do something and is imitating it. Which is no reflection on our daycare provider. I really don't know how she handles it. Kids coming from different houses, different rules, different philosophies. And we're pretty relaxed at this house. Maybe too much, although Roman bit Ms Zoe yesterday, so we had to deal with that one. Not good.

At any rate, I probably should be blaming tv/movies/media because that's the likely source. Ok. Going forward I need to think of a faux scapegoat. Time to become creative...

Because cleaning your hands on your brother's hair just isn't acceptable Ms Zoe!

No comments: