Saturday, April 16, 2011

You spin me right ‘round, baby

Right ‘round like a record, baby
Right ‘round, ‘round, ‘round



 Call me!


Zoe's phone imaginary conversations don't cease to amuse me.

Check out Roman:
Hambone, hambone
Have you heard?
Papa’s gonna buy me a mocking bird
And if that mocking bird don’t sing
Papa’s gonna buy me a diamond ring
And if that diamond ring don’t shine
Papa’s gonna take it to the five and dime



Zoe, she just looks like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. SO girly. This child came from me?!  And she's loving her Christmas dress. I think I brought this out a month ago as a "princess dress" and she always wants to put it on now. Fine by me, I'm glad we're getting some additional use out of it!

 
And this little compact sits in her purse as well. I think it came from a happy meal and had some lip balm in it (which was empty by the time I got home from work!). It doesn't stop her from making herself pretty.



And apparently Roman was in need of a little beauty help too.

It was Saturday night, I guess that makes it all right.

No comments: