Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I was looking...

I am away from home right now, but I've got my wee little computer. All my hi-res pictures are all at home on our external drive. I need one so I can get what promises to be free personalized luggage tags (from KLM - here - by signing up for junkmail, er ...a newsletter).

I looked all thru my wee computer, looking for any that may be hiding and forgotten. NO. I did a thorough job of cleaning stuff off when I migrated to this computer. I guess I took to heart my records retention job and training. No need to keep duplicates (or in the case of photos, quint-licates). We don't want to lose any of them (it was impossible to even delete horribly blurry photos of you guys when you were born. It felt sacriligious). So you're on the external drive, on cd or dvd and on one of the photo sights. Okay, so that's triplicate (except maybe if you count dad's computer and the blog...then were back up to quintlicates).

I checked my portable usb flash thingee (I can never remember what it's called..flash drive? thumb drive?) Nope, I cleaned off the photos so that I would have room for other stuff.

My mom's blog? Ah ha. Unlike me, she doesn't re-size photos when she posts them. Problem is she's getting most of her pictures from this blog, so they are small and not very printable. DOH. I did however come across this picture.



Wow, Zo you WERE really bald. OR I should say you've slowly come into some hair. I remember looking at you and not imagining you with hair, but now, looking back you look so BALD!

Also, looking at this picture I realize how much different this summer is going to be. You'll actually have a sense of what we're looking at (and you do such a good scrunched up nose pig face). It's going to be interesting. :)

No comments: