Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's nearly impossible to keep up with technology. I like it and all, but there comes a point in ones life when you can't jump on every bandwagon. And maybe there comes a time in ones life when you have twin babies in your life and decide you can't spend your time lollygagging on the internet. Huh. Well that's not totally true, but I do feel like I'm not quite on the vanguard anymore.

But once and awhile you jump back on and you understand again why this crazy internet has taken us by storm (wah-wah-wah).



Skype.
(here)
(officially here)



What does a call with video entail?



It allows me to see little blurry pictures of my babies while I am out of town.



Kids walking out of the camera view.



Zoe playing with Dad's cell phone.



(a favorite, just don't try to take it away because then you get the world's loudest shriek)


All thanks to my Christmas present, a net book that fits in the same back as my work laptop. Awesome.

No comments: