Friday, August 27, 2010

Between rehearsal and dinner is...

Playtime at the park!



Conveniently located just down the road from the wedding location.



Rocks inspire concentration.
Hey, it's better than dirt from my perspetive.




And your Dad, looking all 50's cool. Hot day - and he's not so much more than a t-shirt kind of guy (which, no doubt as you read this you already know!).



Look - something you can ride together...Nope, you wouldn't give me a gander. Nope, you didn't stay on it too long. I keep wondering what age 3 will look like. :)



Maybe a lot more digging action.



My brothers would dig big holes in our yard. They were MUCH older (20, maybe...No, I kid). Bottom line: lots more "fun" ahead, much of it beyond our control. Oy!

I love you guys, even if by the time dinner came around today I really, really wanted a beer. !

No comments: