Friday, August 6, 2010

oink oink

As you'd say, Zoe, MIGS!
I love how you guys say words. Zoe says "Roman" a lot, mostly mimicking us. "Careful Roman". "Thank You Roman". "Roman!" and Roman, well he's talking quite a bit too. He'll repeat just about anything and Grandma Candy has spend a lot of time helping him to distinguish an SUV from a car from a van. And the latest (from a book): a jeep! He's pretty good at it. Which has nothing to do with this, except that it's migs. And your grandpa Jon was had an MG (I think, I'm horrible at car details). For my purposes right now it works. (no, it wasn't an MG..when I was writing this on Friday the internet connection went down. I found a picture of his car: an Austin Healey, which I could post a picture of, but I'm borrowing time as it is to get this post up!)



Of course these weren't the real ones, but it was a good time to snap some pictures.



There were some piglets in the barn and they were pretty darn cute.
You guys were all over the place though, there's no standing still when you are removed from the confines of the stroller!




And from the monorail, we spied a few prairie dogs in the prairie dog town. You're going to hear stories about when your mom first took notice of their existance. It's going to be one of those "I remember when". Don't worry, I know you'll roll your eyes on telling number 40, but that's just how life works.

It does however make me anxious to travel with you when you're a bit older so
that you can see the magnificent world out there.

No comments: