Saturday, October 15, 2011

Multi-purpose crafts

So as I was browsing online and  refreshing my memory on how to make this years Halloween costumes, I stumbled upon a craft project that would allow me to utilize the stash of excess tshirts (!!) your Dad has been amassing (and somewhat reluctant to part with). It was perfect. I had the supplies (hula hoop, t-shirts and scissors) and the actual skills needed seemed reasonable.  I set to work on Tuesday night and by bedtime on Thursday I was done. I'd done it while everyone was either sleeping or working.
When I finished I put the  b finished product in the living room for you all to....enjoy. On Friday afternoon I got a call from your dad and he told me that Zo had been wearing my basket as a hat.

A hat.

My basket.

My hat.

My basket.


Zoe's monster basket.
One thing. This was intended to be a rug.
Yep. First attempt, folks.

No comments: