Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not representative of the day


Not so sure about....the Renaissance Festival. I mean as Ren Fests go, I think it's a good one. But it's kind of like Facebook, I'm not entirely sold on the actuality of it. If that makes ANY sense whatsoever. It certainly is interesting people watching, but where did the camera come out?  On the walk thru the woods to look at fairy houses.


Quaint little cottages embedded in the forest floor.



Spots in which to sit and take a picture (until 20 people stream by).


Or your brother takes out the balloon animal he just got and manipulates it so much that you just KNOW it's gonna pop (and that's a loud sound). I really don't care for it either, Zo. And yes, I am the one wearing the princess crown that your Grandma Candy bought you. I thought maybe if you saw me wear it you'd want to have it back. Not so. It is now in our "dress up drawer" and no doubt will be utilized in the near future.


Who doesn't love a bridge?  


This was the best we could do with "look at the camera"



This was a cool little spot, but again, the HUMANITY pouring on thru. Yikes. The older I get, the less patience I have for it. Aren't you open on a Wednesday when I can visit without the teeming masses? No. Ok.


The balloon dog as untangled itself (ha!). Now it is a Weiner dog.

And Zo was getting TIRED. And so was I (cranky pants).  

No comments: