Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Things these pictures have in common?

Situated in New Brighton. A visit to the Eagle's Nest seemed in order on my week off (now a distant memory!).


You two still wanted to go to the 4 and under area

Which was still fun 


We did, however venture to the big kid area. For some reason I talked Zoe into climbing up into the massive, complicated structure.


This resulted in one scared little girl, and one mother zigging and zagging up the tunnels and obstacles to "rescue" her little one. Poor Zo. She was so scared. She was almost to a slide that would have brought her back to the ground, but she got to a part that required her to walk over a rope bridge. She was having none of it.  So I guess I'm convinced we're not ready for it it.


Time to revisit the train in the park.




I could only talk Zoe into getting on back. Hmm, I was in the "talk your child into doing new things" mode that day.


Roman liked the motorcycle, I mean motorBICYCLE as he likes to call it.


And so did Zoe. 


She didn't even cover her ears from the "vroom VROOM" sounds! 

No comments: