Saturday, January 17, 2009

Almost 4 months


Another adventurous day - a family trip out to Target to check out the clearance clothes for next winter. And a stop at Kohls and Old Navy - just mom going in to see if there were any deals. Dad kept you company in the car. Lots and lots of 0-6 months and less bigger stuff. Again with the making mama sad because you'll be out of these clothes before we know it. Newborn clothes are just too darn cute.

I also keep thinking going to the store is a good opportunity for you two to experience a change of scenery, but Roman is asleep 99.99% of the time and Zoe 95.02% (Yeah, I calculated it. Okay, no, I did not ;) ). One of these days you'll be wide awake and pulling stuff into the cart or announcing your presence to the whole store I am sure. Mama treasures these serene trips :)

Although truly I can't wait until you're not lulled to sleep by the car or cart ride and the warm comfort of your winter clothes and car seat.

No comments: