Friday, January 2, 2009

Zoe's latest

As of the last week or so Zoe has been more likely to gnaw on her hand. She's also liking her pacifier more.



Last night she woke up first so after feeding her I put her in her crib, then moved on to feeding Roman. I was sitting in the rocking chair with Roman and I heard these loud smacking sounds. It was Zoe, sucking on her hand. Neither one of them is quite aware of the functionality of their hands and fingers yet, so it's a sloppy process!

It's amazing how loud such a small person can be. We found that with, well lets call them bodily functions. I'm sure we'll be amazed at the sounds they produce once they start communicating more as well.

Grandma K has warned us that Daddy talked nonstop and I do recall being a child who asked a million questions.

Payback!


No comments: