Thursday, January 29, 2009

What's important in life?



Family. (no matter the differences, they know you like no one else)
Friends. (family that you get to pick!)
Love. (it's the comfort to your ills)
Help. Support. (accept it when offered, offer it when it's needed)
Truth. Honesty (be honest with yourself, speak your truth, don't hide)

Sleep :)



It's not about stuff.

Although your dad and I may differ on that last point. He wants that new flat panel tv SO bad...Now I think we're both using the "it'll get all the electronics off the floor and out of R & Z's reach" excuse... Well you gotta have some stuff, but really what does it really mean in the end?

What I really want to do is build good memories for you guys. I often think about taking you to the Como Zoo because my family went their when I was little. I think about taking your picture at the Conservatory at Como Park. Same reason - my family had pictures taken there and I've seen my dad's family's pictures taken there. Tradition. We'll create our own too. I can't wait.

p.s. Happy Birthday Uncle Dave!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dear ones, this is the First thing I realized about you and why I LOVE You so much and am so grateful you have come into my life. You have got 'the bottom line' down pat!

Hugs and Blessings today!

annie

P.S. Love polka dot girl too! :-)
What a smiler! Sunny girl!