Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The No Yo Do'h Song for Zo and Ro


Yes, Mommy's a little crazy with the video thing right now. I was prompted to finish this when I got an email from daycare provider Shawn. Her daughter Katie likes to call the baby who comes the days R & Z aren't there "Mo". I think for no other reason than it rhymes with Ro and Zo. By the email I got Katie might have a new nickname too - PO. Hmm, a list of other possibly rhyming names....The cast of characters in the life of Zo Ro may expand soon.

Bo
Foe
Go
Ho (ho ho)
Jo(e)
Ko(be)
Lo(la)
So(phie) or (phia)
Toe
Woe

May there be no woes or Foes for Zo and Ro
May they go make many friends, including Bo,Joe,Ko, Lo and So
If they toe the line they may get dough from the man who says "Ho,Ho,Ho"
(any maybe mom will get a glass of merlot)

Oh boy. Mom is tired. It's the middle of the night. I better get some sleep.

No comments: