Thursday, January 1, 2009

Grandma B


I've said it here before, but I'm going to say it again.
I'm thankful for Grandma B who has been watching you two a lot since Mom has gone back to work and Daddy and Grandma K have been more than busy with work over the Holiday season.

Thanksgiving is the time to give Thanks, but New Years seems just as appropriate. Acknowledge those you love. Acknowledge those who do you good.



Grandma B has done way more than I could have ever asked. Extra sleep and/or time to get ready in the morning, peace of mind when Mommy went back to work (that was so hard!), good advice (make a list of 3 things you are thankful for today...or as I've done keep on going and make a list of 100 things you are thankful for today), random gifts of formula & diapers, cleaning the house and doing laundry when she babysits (no way! Yes way - above and beyond...) and finally moral support (Yes, I did get thru it).

Thanks Grandma B. I love you!

3 comments:

Jane said...

On my long list of things I am thankful for-- our dear daughter, Mary and those precious babies. We are also thankful for Mike who is a loving husband and daddy.
Grandma B

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for so many wonderful things including getting to know Mike and Mary and their sweet babies! I am so thankful to work with Mike he helps me keep my sanity teaches me new things and gives me a hard time which is how I know he likes me too!
Happy New Year Buzans!!
Kitty aka Lemon aka Aunt Kitty

Anonymous said...

It is GOOD to be thankful. How I enjoyed reading these thanks through the year of 2009.

annie