Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Accentuate the positive

You know I probably put all the best parts of family life on this blog. But am I really going to write about being at my wits end after chasing you around all weekend? No.



You guys have made life FUN again.
And I think maybe there has to be work for therE to be reward.
Not that there's always reward with work...but I better stop myself before I get far too analytical about all this.



We can accessorize you in crazy sunglasses...Actually these are the second pair of sunglasses in one week. Daddy found them at the One Spot at Target and couldn't pass them up. The others we picked up on Easter when we visited GMaw at work. The $1 ones actually fit Zoe better now. The Sesame Street Zoe ones are a bit too big. Maybe next year!



And Zoe seems to actually like them. She was wearing them for a long time on Sunday afternoon.



Roman? Not as much. I'm been trying to figure out who he reminds me of. Bono? Elvis Costello? Ira Glass?

No comments: